Monday, November 16, 2009

The one product I just can't live without.

People ask me all the time what I use on my skin. The honest answer is: a lot of different things. I don't do the same thing every day. Not only do I find it boring, so does my skin. You don't go to the gym, only doing bicep curls, and expect to have washboard abs. Changing it up is good. It's really more a rotation of products all containing the different elements that make up, what I call the "repertoire of anti-age" which is really my skin's circuit training program for aging gracefully.

That being said, there is one thing that I simply can not live without. It really is my secret weapon for glowing, absolutely beautiful skin. Lotion P50 - the piece de resistance by cherished French company Biologique Rechereche. There is no doubt about it. Not only is this one of the most esteemed of all skin care lines around, this particular product has a cult following by the most in-the-know beauty devotees from here to Dubai, quite literally. There is simply no other single product out there like it. I have used it every day for years. I can't imagine the world without it. It is beyond love. It's an obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment